...

The world is a comedy to those that think, a tragedy to those that feel. -Horace Walpole

Name:
Location: Singapore

Tutor at NUS.

Monday, September 24, 2007

?

The worst is somewhat over. Somewhat.

With the large bubble of time I have on my hands I did some reflection, and realised that I havent been in touch with more people than I thought I knew. Acquaintances, friends, friends-turned-hostiles. Funny feeling, this sense of nostalgia.

I've been resting a lot. Catching up on sleep, playing computer games, going out occasionally. Tackling Gravity's Rainbow too, it's one hell of an adenoid, but it offers some brilliant ideas that aren't too abstract in the book's context. Will post about it in the future.

Trying to get my act of writing together. But results haven't been out for the 2 major works I did this year, so I think I'll take my time. For better or for worse I'm a person who is motivated by results - any results, good or bad.

It's 2am now. The wind's blowing and it's quiet outside. Everyone's sleeping, except for a guy 2 floors below me. He's in his bedroom, on the bed, using a laptop. Why isn't he sleeping?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home