I want to play catching
In Red Thread today (that's a local English drama), the lead actor was saying he has cortical blindness, "which according to Wikipedia, means...". I thought that was pretty funny. Local productions really should let loose sometimes.
I remember when I was in primary school I used to play some game called police and thieves during recess every day. The thieves would have to run around a basketball court, which has a white-colored ground for some reason, and the police would have to go around catching them in putting them in jail. I remember there's this fellow who can run super fast, and he was quite a big fellow, and till today I still have this vague sense of fear whenever I think of him. Anyway, I remember running in zig-zag fashion when I'm being chased by him, so that whenever he is about to touch me I would make an abrupt turn. It doesn't work when I am the chaser, which is probably why, back then, I preferred being the thief that had to be chased.
I remember when I was in primary school I used to play some game called police and thieves during recess every day. The thieves would have to run around a basketball court, which has a white-colored ground for some reason, and the police would have to go around catching them in putting them in jail. I remember there's this fellow who can run super fast, and he was quite a big fellow, and till today I still have this vague sense of fear whenever I think of him. Anyway, I remember running in zig-zag fashion when I'm being chased by him, so that whenever he is about to touch me I would make an abrupt turn. It doesn't work when I am the chaser, which is probably why, back then, I preferred being the thief that had to be chased.

2 Comments:
I was the prefect doing duty while watching people play during recess =(
Aquila
drama - fighting spiders - reflects the teenage life of gen x.
Post a Comment
<< Home