Update for updates
It's kind of amusing how one group of people I play mahjong with think this song is horrible, but another group thinks it's so good they hum to it as we play.
For the record, I think it's a great song. It has a certain lightness of touch to it, a lightness that combines very well with her poignant tune and lyrics.
I haven't been too diligent in writing new posts here. That's partly because I haven't been diligent at all this holidays. But it's also because ideas usually strike me when I'm out of the house: walking to a destination, waiting for the bus, and so on. When they strike me I form the sentences in my mind. On occasion I pen those sentences down, which sometimes get transferred here. Other times I just file the notes in an in-tray, which will be forgotten until I sort through the tray. Because I haven't been diligent at all this holidays, I haven't sorted through a lot of the tray. At the same time, just because scribbled writings are in my in-tray doesn't mean they will definitely get transferred here. Sometimes the feeling's already lost, and I don't feel like transferring what I wrote on paper here. The result of all this is what you don't see here on this blog: new and frequent entry posts in the past few weeks.
I do have a number of things I want to say though. However this has to be augmented by some visual illustrations from cameras. Because I'm kind of lazy in hooking up my camera to the PC, or in downloading and sorting the files from another friend's camera, I can't say the things I want to say. But I feel I would feel like hooking up the camera soon, so photos will get transferred and I will then be able to say what I want to say, which hopefully will result in a new entry soon.
Just keeping you updated.
For the record, I think it's a great song. It has a certain lightness of touch to it, a lightness that combines very well with her poignant tune and lyrics.
I haven't been too diligent in writing new posts here. That's partly because I haven't been diligent at all this holidays. But it's also because ideas usually strike me when I'm out of the house: walking to a destination, waiting for the bus, and so on. When they strike me I form the sentences in my mind. On occasion I pen those sentences down, which sometimes get transferred here. Other times I just file the notes in an in-tray, which will be forgotten until I sort through the tray. Because I haven't been diligent at all this holidays, I haven't sorted through a lot of the tray. At the same time, just because scribbled writings are in my in-tray doesn't mean they will definitely get transferred here. Sometimes the feeling's already lost, and I don't feel like transferring what I wrote on paper here. The result of all this is what you don't see here on this blog: new and frequent entry posts in the past few weeks.
I do have a number of things I want to say though. However this has to be augmented by some visual illustrations from cameras. Because I'm kind of lazy in hooking up my camera to the PC, or in downloading and sorting the files from another friend's camera, I can't say the things I want to say. But I feel I would feel like hooking up the camera soon, so photos will get transferred and I will then be able to say what I want to say, which hopefully will result in a new entry soon.
Just keeping you updated.

1 Comments:
I'm not against it but I find it ticklish against my sense of amusement. Which makes it hard to concentrate.
Post a Comment
<< Home