Firing Range
I did two essays yesterday under a newly formulated 2 essays per day regime, that being the result of a week of meditation and a colossal amount of willpower, and when I went to school today a friend told me he was doing 3, and I thought that sounded pretty fun, and so I decided that hey, I should join in the fun too, since life isnt all about studying.
For those interested in technicalities, I'd be covering GP as well as econs s essays in addition to econs, lit and history ones, and a maths paper is equal to 2 essays.
And for those who want to know, Im a sharpshooter with only one bullet left. I can either load up on blanks, or get a headshot. In either case I'd better start training firing at long range, something I've never been known for-- a lightsabre with the force wins an imperial repeater anytime, but the force isnt anywhere to be felt for now. It doesnt seem to want to join in the fun.
For those interested in technicalities, I'd be covering GP as well as econs s essays in addition to econs, lit and history ones, and a maths paper is equal to 2 essays.
And for those who want to know, Im a sharpshooter with only one bullet left. I can either load up on blanks, or get a headshot. In either case I'd better start training firing at long range, something I've never been known for-- a lightsabre with the force wins an imperial repeater anytime, but the force isnt anywhere to be felt for now. It doesnt seem to want to join in the fun.

1 Comments:
You lack of faith in the force is disturbing -_-
Post a Comment
<< Home