Hmm
A superior of mine once uncheerfully commented that, throughout his 2 year course of serving the nation, he had only scraped up 7 days of offs. In the next 12 months of slavery to the SAF I intend to double that number through whatever means I have at my disposal. Under this new initiative I will be looking forward to, on average, 1 day off every 4 weeks, and there is certainly no reason why I should not strive to improve this target to 1 day off every 2 weeks in the time to come.
I hate the army. Ive never wanted to get away from anything so much in my entire life, talkative females included.
On my way home I accompanied a friend to a temple and took a divinity lot out of curiosity's sake. It read: "Imagine a mirror one thousand years old were to brighten again", and I thought that sounded quite poetic.
I hate the army. Ive never wanted to get away from anything so much in my entire life, talkative females included.
On my way home I accompanied a friend to a temple and took a divinity lot out of curiosity's sake. It read: "Imagine a mirror one thousand years old were to brighten again", and I thought that sounded quite poetic.

1 Comments:
is it so difficult to b in army???
Post a Comment
<< Home