Festive season
My general practioner gifted a pot’s worth of valrhona chocolate fondue to my family. According to him the cocoa beans were handpicked from Africa and refined in France, and he being the brother of LKY I felt, momentarily at least, when I first came to know about the generous act, that I was part of a noble family which has just been bestowed an Imperial treasure by the brother of an ancient monarch.
Many things to do over the month, many people to meet up, many places I would like to go. Hope this is going to be a decent december.
Here's a nice duet by colin meloy and laura veirs, a track called Yankee Bayonet from the latest album by The Decemberists. I love the way their words drape seamlessly over a simple yet emotive tune on their quatrains, and the resultant song is to me nothing short of an unadorned masterpiece of gently intoxicating rhythm.
Many things to do over the month, many people to meet up, many places I would like to go. Hope this is going to be a decent december.
Here's a nice duet by colin meloy and laura veirs, a track called Yankee Bayonet from the latest album by The Decemberists. I love the way their words drape seamlessly over a simple yet emotive tune on their quatrains, and the resultant song is to me nothing short of an unadorned masterpiece of gently intoxicating rhythm.

1 Comments:
I was told by experts that valrhona makes the best chocolate around.
yt
Post a Comment
<< Home