Prison Break
Just finished watching prison break 2. Very beautiful.
Most poignant moment must be seeing Theodore 'T-Bag' Bagwell crying after turning his family in, as well as C-Note hanging himself. Very sad to see John Abruzzi go. Strong, powerful man, a mob leader, a delightful counter-weight to T-Bag in prison, you never would have thought he was the first to go in the second season. Sad to see Bill Kim go too.
I might as well be talking to myself here. No one I know watches Prison Break. Why are people so hesitant in dedicating some time to watch the series? I used to have an apprehension for drama series too. I thought they were hyped-up, action-heavy, brainless, which was why I didn't tune in to season 1 of Prison Break before it was somewhere in the middle. I haven't looked back since.
There's going to be season 3. Dragging the series? Greed for money? I don't think so. I watched the extra features thrown in the dvd, and if you watch them too you'd find passion and interest in the writers, producers, actors and actresses. I for one will be looking forward to Scofield and Mahone working together in the next season.
And, by the way, season 2 is better than season 1.
Most poignant moment must be seeing Theodore 'T-Bag' Bagwell crying after turning his family in, as well as C-Note hanging himself. Very sad to see John Abruzzi go. Strong, powerful man, a mob leader, a delightful counter-weight to T-Bag in prison, you never would have thought he was the first to go in the second season. Sad to see Bill Kim go too.
I might as well be talking to myself here. No one I know watches Prison Break. Why are people so hesitant in dedicating some time to watch the series? I used to have an apprehension for drama series too. I thought they were hyped-up, action-heavy, brainless, which was why I didn't tune in to season 1 of Prison Break before it was somewhere in the middle. I haven't looked back since.
There's going to be season 3. Dragging the series? Greed for money? I don't think so. I watched the extra features thrown in the dvd, and if you watch them too you'd find passion and interest in the writers, producers, actors and actresses. I for one will be looking forward to Scofield and Mahone working together in the next season.
And, by the way, season 2 is better than season 1.

2 Comments:
Tomorrow I'll start dedicating time to watch it!!
I dedicated my time to rewatching the X-Files.
Aquila
Post a Comment
<< Home