...

The world is a comedy to those that think, a tragedy to those that feel. -Horace Walpole

Name:
Location: Singapore

Tutor at NUS.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

MCYS

Today I broke from my usual jogging route and did a little exploring. Saw a slope leading up to a couple of buildings so I went up, turns out it was the MCYS (Ministry of community development, youth and sports) home. The slope was pretty tough, probably between 30 to 45 degrees, steep enough to make you feel like you're falling backwards when you're moving forwards.

The top was nice. No panoramic vision of the surrounding, but because it was on a sunday, the area was deserted and I like that feeling of walking through unpopulated areas that are usually seen populated, like orchard road during chinese new year. The evening sun was shining on a road, a small car park of some sort between the two buildings, and if I were the security guard, I would very likely spend the evening seated on the pavement soaking up the golden emptiness around.

Next time have to bring camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home