...

The world is a comedy to those that think, a tragedy to those that feel. -Horace Walpole

Name:
Location: Singapore

Tutor at NUS.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Beautiful



I believe Enya is the pinnacle of the music of our time.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agree!

Aquila

11:35 AM, October 25, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! Actually I'd disagree with the pinnacle part. I feel her songs get monotonous when you listen to most of it. But I would agree that she makes some of the most beautiful music around.

10:30 AM, October 26, 2008  
Blogger Miao 妙 said...

Agree with YJ.

3:20 PM, October 26, 2008  
Blogger SirWhale said...

Disagree with miao.

10:55 PM, October 26, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agree with SirWhale.

Aquila

4:30 PM, October 27, 2008  
Blogger Miao 妙 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:37 PM, October 27, 2008  
Blogger Miao 妙 said...

We agree to disagree.

6:43 PM, October 27, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Disagree...

Aquila

11:23 PM, October 27, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home