...

The world is a comedy to those that think, a tragedy to those that feel. -Horace Walpole

Name:
Location: Singapore

Tutor at NUS.

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Zzzzzzz

In the past I liked seating in unoccupied, unlit lecture theatres because 1) they're quiet, 2) they're usually cool 3) they're very quiet.

Today I arrived half an hour early for a 8am lecture. I went ahead to the lecture venue and yes it was dark and nobody was around. The experience was good. There was a low humming sound which shared the moment with me, something like the hum of a spacecraft you see on TV. But I think I still prefer perfect silence.

I only got to enjoy the tranquility for ten minutes because two students turned on the lights and came in, and that was when I realised that the thought of looking for the switch had never occured to me.

I'm thinking of staying overnight inside, you're welcome to join.

1 Comments:

Blogger roticv said...

They do lock the LT. There was once the security guard forgot to unlock LT27.

10:09 PM, February 05, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home