Singapore Idol 3 Top 3 [Updated]
Tabitha sang Superwoman very nicely. Sylvia sang a ballad song after Tabitha, and I wonder how much of Tabitha was still in viewers' minds when Sylvia sang Held (both are ballads).
How much do sequences matter? To what extent are evaluations affected by preceding ones? Exam scripts, interviews, music performances, food-tasting, applications.
Tabitha's Superwoman was great. I'm downloading the song illegally now. I only like the non-chorus bits though.
Here's the youtube video.
Nice appearance.
How much do sequences matter? To what extent are evaluations affected by preceding ones? Exam scripts, interviews, music performances, food-tasting, applications.
Tabitha's Superwoman was great. I'm downloading the song illegally now. I only like the non-chorus bits though.
Here's the youtube video.
Nice appearance.

3 Comments:
if people are going to vote immediately after equally good back-to-back performances, it's better to be the last performer. if people get to vote only after a delay, it's better to be the first performer. did they mention that in intro to psych?
Cannot recall.
Singapore voted out Tabitha over Sezairi. Sheesh.
oh paiseh i realize i got it a bit wrong. =P it's better to be the second one if there is a time delay between performances and audience gets to vote immediately after the second performance. it's better to be the first one if the two performances are back-to-back and there's a time delay before voting. and you could have put in your vote too.
Post a Comment
<< Home