Get out of camp as quickly as possible
Today I managed to catch one of my superior's car to the mrt station. This is the second time I accomplished this feat ever since Ive been posted to the workshop I am currently in 2 months ago, and it is a feat because you are going to need to sprint 50 metres, climb 4 storeys, change, jump down 4 storeys, and run 150 metres to the camp gate in under 5 minutes after fallout, which is the time he would take to change and warm up his engine. The main problem I have with this is the changing part, and I realised the only way to meet the timing is to unbutton while dashing up the stairs; the 4 storeys fly-up is a killer too and we are going to need to improve on that.
Another fellow can do it faster. He hates the army more than me, and I assure you that is already a feat in itself.
Another fellow can do it faster. He hates the army more than me, and I assure you that is already a feat in itself.

2 Comments:
Try further intensifying your hatred. It may aid you in running at a much faster speed.
....what kind of friends you have....add salt to your wound or it is called reverse motivation...ha ha...
Post a Comment
<< Home