...

The world is a comedy to those that think, a tragedy to those that feel. -Horace Walpole

Name:
Location: Singapore

Tutor at NUS.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

I usually love pre-chorus bits to the chorus

I put my iTunes on shuffle mode, and I just love it when a very nice song pops up which I didn't notice before. It could be a song I didn't know I had, or it could be a song I know I had but which didn't resonate with me in the times I listened to it before. Here is Nouvelle Vague's Melt With You. I want to give this song 4.5 stars because of the way the singer sings at 0:29, 0:45, 1:33 and 1:49. The dipping in tune strikes a musical chord in my mind, which just turns soft and mushy and abandons all other thought but the contemplation of such sweet music. I want to give this song 4.5 stars because of the dipping in tune those 4 times but iTunes doesn't allow me to.

3 Comments:

Blogger Zhan said...

go look for the original "I Melt With You" by Modern Talking. is such a fun song.

4:38 PM, November 28, 2008  
Blogger SirWhale said...

I think it is Modern English and I don't like their version. In fact I think it is terrible compared to Nouvelle Vague's version.

9:15 PM, December 05, 2008  
Blogger Miao 妙 said...

No it's Modern Talking.

11:38 PM, December 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home