Poor character development and plot in Benjamin Button
Benjamin Button so-so I guess, maybe around 2.8 to 3 stars. The reason why I like giving decimal places is to further differentiate between films as well as to give a more descriptive account of the film.
For the record, Milk gets 3.99 stars and Ponyo 4.25/4.5 under my entirely personal rating scheme. Milk gets 3.99 because: the middle was a little draggy, but the ending was very good for me. One may therefore give the middle 3 stars and the ending 5 and 4 stars for the show as a whole, but to me a 4 star show has to be consistently good throughout. So even if a show has an average beginning and a flawless middle and end the maximum it can go under my scheme would be 3.99 stars.
Got many stuffs I would like to say but I'm pretty tired now, so I'll just leave you with a comic strip.

5 stars for me.
For the record, Milk gets 3.99 stars and Ponyo 4.25/4.5 under my entirely personal rating scheme. Milk gets 3.99 because: the middle was a little draggy, but the ending was very good for me. One may therefore give the middle 3 stars and the ending 5 and 4 stars for the show as a whole, but to me a 4 star show has to be consistently good throughout. So even if a show has an average beginning and a flawless middle and end the maximum it can go under my scheme would be 3.99 stars.
Got many stuffs I would like to say but I'm pretty tired now, so I'll just leave you with a comic strip.

5 stars for me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home