Ah, sweet freedom
Music: The Wallflowers- I Started A Joke
Songs typically sound their best when sung by their original creators but in this case I prefer the *rockier* beat supplied by The Wallflowers as compared to The Beegees.
There are times when you have to indulge yourself, and times when you have to betray yourself. There are also times where they come together. I don't know how to progress when that happens. The problem with me is that I express myself when Im not supposed to, and don't when Im obliged to. The problem with girls (at least for me) is quite the opposite, they express themselves in the correct times and dont express themselves when theyre not supposed to. I find this disorientation particularly distressing.
One can fill pages with such abstractions but I'll leave that for another time. Believe me when I say I support progress.
Exams are over. How I spent my immediate post-exams days are largely irrelevant to you, but I guess its nice seeing us teenagers having all sorts of fun. Im going to be incredibly free over the next few months, even if there still is school. (Or rather, Im going to make myself incredibly free over the next few months, heck about school) Feel free to liaison up, Im sure we can do many pretty things.
I think Im going to try to refresh my social circle, catch up with old friends both close and casual. Maybe a phone call here, a dinner there; I hope we're all not too entangled in our current lives. I'll see if I can upgrade it too, a little expansion never hurts. The question, though, lies with the other party. I need to make up for the 6 months that are gone forever.
Songs typically sound their best when sung by their original creators but in this case I prefer the *rockier* beat supplied by The Wallflowers as compared to The Beegees.
There are times when you have to indulge yourself, and times when you have to betray yourself. There are also times where they come together. I don't know how to progress when that happens. The problem with me is that I express myself when Im not supposed to, and don't when Im obliged to. The problem with girls (at least for me) is quite the opposite, they express themselves in the correct times and dont express themselves when theyre not supposed to. I find this disorientation particularly distressing.
One can fill pages with such abstractions but I'll leave that for another time. Believe me when I say I support progress.
Exams are over. How I spent my immediate post-exams days are largely irrelevant to you, but I guess its nice seeing us teenagers having all sorts of fun. Im going to be incredibly free over the next few months, even if there still is school. (Or rather, Im going to make myself incredibly free over the next few months, heck about school) Feel free to liaison up, Im sure we can do many pretty things.
I think Im going to try to refresh my social circle, catch up with old friends both close and casual. Maybe a phone call here, a dinner there; I hope we're all not too entangled in our current lives. I'll see if I can upgrade it too, a little expansion never hurts. The question, though, lies with the other party. I need to make up for the 6 months that are gone forever.

1 Comments:
I know i should be studying.. tomorrow is my last paper. but heck with it.. i still have another sermaster with that module.. so right.. contact me after that.. oh wait.. i contact you.. whatever... now.. back to my notes. cheers mate!
Post a Comment
<< Home