Oh, the moon
Music: Andy Lau - 999 Roses
Book: Jane Austen - Persuasion
I read 70 pages of the book in 5 hours before it struck me: I am a commodity of the very education system I want to get away from.
I concede defeat. I cant manage my time well, Im biting off more than I can chew, I am a slave to the expectations of my tutors, peers and myself. For the first time in a long long time, Im going to attempt the impossible: Im going to get a F grade.
I'd rather gaze at the moon, it's been there a long while already.
Book: Jane Austen - Persuasion
I read 70 pages of the book in 5 hours before it struck me: I am a commodity of the very education system I want to get away from.
I concede defeat. I cant manage my time well, Im biting off more than I can chew, I am a slave to the expectations of my tutors, peers and myself. For the first time in a long long time, Im going to attempt the impossible: Im going to get a F grade.
I'd rather gaze at the moon, it's been there a long while already.

2 Comments:
Sometimes, I do wonder what would happen if I just flunk my A'level. Would it be worthwhile to trade a comfort route for a rebellious experience? Hah
Insofar as this 'rebellious experience' gives you comfort--in many senses, like being true to yourself, being able to enjoy life better, being able to commit yourself to a simple life (which is arguably harder to attain than a sophiscicated one) etc, it would be worthwhile. Material benefits (comforts)are perhaps inferior products to immaterial wealth.
Post a Comment
<< Home