...

The world is a comedy to those that think, a tragedy to those that feel. -Horace Walpole

Name:
Location: Singapore

Tutor at NUS.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

A levels

I guess I was lucky to have escaped the a levels paying such a light price for the lack of concentration in the final few weeks. Im not going to complain much. Then again, just that tiny bit of effort could have accomplished so much more. Fair enough then, I'll take this.

See you at nus, and you can interpret that in opposite ways.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your results are fantastic, dude. i'd die for your results, slash my wrists for 'em, hang myself, hurt myself.
for me, it's a doubly huge price to pay, and you know it.
i hate the people who marked my papers.
how come ur wed-20th no army.

5:41 PM, March 02, 2006  
Blogger SirWhale said...

We have a break.

Considering all the plans I had in mind (though actually I wasnt in the first place thoroughly, sincerely committed to them), and considering the fact that there is an abundant number of people who did better, I'd say what I got was mediocre.

BUT, this time round Im genuinely content. Maybe it's because well, there was no real desire behind all the plans I had in mind, maybe it's because I just felt very tired both back then and now, or maybe it's just because I've learnt to appreciate the finer things in life. Whatever it is, I now just want to sit down and spend time with the things that matter more-- my friends, my books, my computer, my play, my articles, my music, the whole lot.

Stupid army.

9:05 AM, March 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm glad you are geniunely content. because if you were to go on and on harping about how mediocre your grades are, i gonna slap you when we meet.

it's good to be content. i should be content that i am alive and healthy. (at least i think i am, for now.) as for the darker side of life, namely damned things like exams, they shall just remain in the murky drains. the vicissitudes of life (for us sgreans at least) root from the paper chase, and later, the status chase--both man-dictated necessities of life. how ironical, you know.

anyway. i got public blog alrdy. go ask me for it.

3:15 PM, March 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blah blah bang bang tut.

7:31 PM, March 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home