Some music and some time please
I am seated in front of my computer with my long weekend behind me. I am dreading tomorow because tomorow is the start of another 4 days (there's ndp rehearsals on saturdays) of work, and there's 1 guard duty on top of that.
I hate this feeling. It feels worse than returning back to school after 2 months of undisturbed holidays. It feels so bad now that I feel like falling sick tomorow. It's horrible.
I henceforth swear that I will never land myself a job that would subject me to feel so tortured every night before the next working day, no matter how highly paid it is.
In view of the compulsory immersion into hell over the next 4 days I expended 2 of 12 fawlty towers episodes. It's a great comedy series and I wish they'd bring such stuff to arts central. They took out The Sketch Show and I've felt demoralised ever since.
I hate this feeling. It feels worse than returning back to school after 2 months of undisturbed holidays. It feels so bad now that I feel like falling sick tomorow. It's horrible.
I henceforth swear that I will never land myself a job that would subject me to feel so tortured every night before the next working day, no matter how highly paid it is.
In view of the compulsory immersion into hell over the next 4 days I expended 2 of 12 fawlty towers episodes. It's a great comedy series and I wish they'd bring such stuff to arts central. They took out The Sketch Show and I've felt demoralised ever since.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home