Phillip Glass - Mad Rush
Watched Freud's Last Session last night. Not bad. Crisp dialogue, fine rhythm throughout. Philosophical musings brought nothing new to the table. Probably hard to bring anything new to the table with the philosophy of religion these days. But the pacing and the humour in the play made sure we didn't linger on too long there. Overall, good value for $11.
Stayed out late. The cab I took sped at 120km/hr down the SLE. There weren't many vehicles in sight. A sleeping passenger beside me. A fundamental loneliness. A fundamental peacefulness. I was tired too, I still had impending deadlines. The street lamps stretched endlessly before me, they as indifferent to me as I was to them. I wished the trip could have been longer. I watched the long orange-lit road ahead for the most part, I watched it for a long time.
Stayed out late. The cab I took sped at 120km/hr down the SLE. There weren't many vehicles in sight. A sleeping passenger beside me. A fundamental loneliness. A fundamental peacefulness. I was tired too, I still had impending deadlines. The street lamps stretched endlessly before me, they as indifferent to me as I was to them. I wished the trip could have been longer. I watched the long orange-lit road ahead for the most part, I watched it for a long time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home