...

The world is a comedy to those that think, a tragedy to those that feel. -Horace Walpole

Name:
Location: Singapore

Tutor at NUS.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

In life you meet characters who stubbornly persist as people whom you will never overcome, influence. Ryan Tan you're one of them.

Nonetheless I still feel the compulsion to express the following.

Stand Apart

Poisoned mind, pitiful wreck
Sob and sob over misery and dread
Of comparisons undue
Of values not met
Stand apart
To pretend and reflect.

Disillusioned mind, defective wreck
Grasp and hold, what you can never get
Of dreams of dreams
In their respective shreds
Stand apart
To piece them back.

- Inspired by an E in a recent maths test. Imagine what I would write when I fail mid years. But nah, these are just over-stated words, actual feelings dont come close. Yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home