...

The world is a comedy to those that think, a tragedy to those that feel. -Horace Walpole

Name:
Location: Singapore

Tutor at NUS.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Hmmmm

Music: Catatonia - Do You Belive in Me?
Book: Albert Camus - The Plague

A friend once mentioned something which for no apparent reason surfaced to me earlier on while I was lying on my bed listening to music. It's called the Wrong Paradox, more a play on her name than for anything else. It states simply: The more comfortable a girl is with a guy, the greater the likelihood they would become friends; the more tension there is, the greater the likelihood of them falling into a relationship.

Good stuff. I've got more but another time, another time.

I need the rock soundtrack, do help me keep a lookout for it.

It's nice seeing, in blogs around, people agreeing friendship doesnt come from clique solidarity fun and stuff but from true, mutual understanding with each other; the former is, in fact, a sympton of the latter. But it's hard, it's really hard meeting people who understand each other well. Thats why I treasure those around me very much, and to those whom I've lost along the way believe me when I say I do make return trips.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeanette Chen said...

whatever, kenneth.

8:51 PM, July 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home