...

The world is a comedy to those that think, a tragedy to those that feel. -Horace Walpole

Name:
Location: Singapore

Tutor at NUS.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Not-nice cookies

Music: Oasis - Let There Be Love
Book: Matt Ridley - The Agile Gene

I've got an unusual suspicion my unconscious has developed to the extent I cannot control its manifestations on my conscious life.

Maybe the consciousness of my inner self is, at long last, overlapping and warping my unconscious. Or maybe my unconscious never liked me in the first place.

Maybe it's my guardian angel taking a break; I suspect his workload is amongst the heaviest and deadliest one his (or her) kind could ever take up. Or maybe it never cared about me in the first place.

Perhaps the little man inside me is trying to be funny.

Or perhaps all of us-- me, him, his own homunculus buddies within as well as the beings up there, are under a spell of mass hallucination.

I've got half a mind to make an appointment with a counsellor or psychologist soon. The pun is intended but it's not a joke.

3 Comments:

Blogger [ 妙玉 ] said...

HMMM.

3:00 PM, June 22, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm
-Strider-

12:27 AM, June 23, 2005  
Blogger [ 妙玉 ] said...

You need someone to fix you (?).

12:32 AM, June 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home