Update
Venus travelled across the Sun this morning but I couldn't see the transit. The skies were too cloudy. I couldn't see the Sun. Enya's Ebudae came up on the playlist. My favourite song from her, I had to stop writing for a moment.
Went for a walk at Kent Ridge Road yesterday. Been thinking of going down that path for years. Decent procrastination by any standard. It was nice. Few people and vehicles around, quiet. I saw a few landed property there, functioning as labs or workplaces of some sort. Would be nice if I could work in that sort of quiet atmosphere in the future. The midafternoon Sun beat down on me, and I perspired a lot. But it didn't matter. It was such a fresh day with the long winding road in front of me.
Came across a small carpark and a satellite on a rise. That was my favourite spot. The empty cars and general isolation of the place gave the impression I was all alone in a post-apocalyptic world. I always like that. I would have sat in the lot under the hot Sun and just thought about things. I would have.
Went for a meeting with my fellow production and cast team members later in the night. It was in a board room with nice air-conditioning. Some serious discussion went on as we went through some crucial details. I have such a sharp tongue when I actually do speak my mind. Because of several change-ups in the production and cast plans, I was presented with an extremely tough conundrum during the meeting. Which was good, because I like extremely tough conundrums. I thought furiously on this one. I talked to the producer in private. Eventually I decided to pull out my original script, and instead work with them on a completely new one.
The original script is extremely precious to me. For better or for worse, it's my most valuable virgin prostitute. I took her back. But offered myself to continue working with them anyways, because I still need to do business with clients. As it stands then, the virginity of the most attractive prostitute in my stable is not lost; but, over the next few weeks, I've got to expend a significant amount of effort seeking an exotic prostitute to the tastes of this client, the returns I would get on this transaction likely to be not very favourable and probably not worth the costs but what the heck, I'll attempt it anyway. If I feel uncomfortable at any point, though, I'd pull out. This, I made it clear to them. One might think here that a virgin prostitute is a contradiction in terms, but I think one can easily formulate a conception of a prostitute that would avoid such a contradiction while still keeping true to the nature of the services she would eventually provide.

Went for a walk at Kent Ridge Road yesterday. Been thinking of going down that path for years. Decent procrastination by any standard. It was nice. Few people and vehicles around, quiet. I saw a few landed property there, functioning as labs or workplaces of some sort. Would be nice if I could work in that sort of quiet atmosphere in the future. The midafternoon Sun beat down on me, and I perspired a lot. But it didn't matter. It was such a fresh day with the long winding road in front of me.
Came across a small carpark and a satellite on a rise. That was my favourite spot. The empty cars and general isolation of the place gave the impression I was all alone in a post-apocalyptic world. I always like that. I would have sat in the lot under the hot Sun and just thought about things. I would have.
Went for a meeting with my fellow production and cast team members later in the night. It was in a board room with nice air-conditioning. Some serious discussion went on as we went through some crucial details. I have such a sharp tongue when I actually do speak my mind. Because of several change-ups in the production and cast plans, I was presented with an extremely tough conundrum during the meeting. Which was good, because I like extremely tough conundrums. I thought furiously on this one. I talked to the producer in private. Eventually I decided to pull out my original script, and instead work with them on a completely new one.
The original script is extremely precious to me. For better or for worse, it's my most valuable virgin prostitute. I took her back. But offered myself to continue working with them anyways, because I still need to do business with clients. As it stands then, the virginity of the most attractive prostitute in my stable is not lost; but, over the next few weeks, I've got to expend a significant amount of effort seeking an exotic prostitute to the tastes of this client, the returns I would get on this transaction likely to be not very favourable and probably not worth the costs but what the heck, I'll attempt it anyway. If I feel uncomfortable at any point, though, I'd pull out. This, I made it clear to them. One might think here that a virgin prostitute is a contradiction in terms, but I think one can easily formulate a conception of a prostitute that would avoid such a contradiction while still keeping true to the nature of the services she would eventually provide.





3 Comments:
Er...why you use 'prostitute' to describe your script?
Aquila
Sounds nicer.
I always thought the producer was more the pimp than the playwright. Also I think you have the makings of an instagrammer.
Post a Comment
<< Home